Short Course: Data Analysis for Business
As part of the Higher Education Short Course Trial Challenge competition, the University of Salford has developed the Data Analysis for business short course as one of six new courses in partnership with industry.
Data is the currency of business, and this short course explores how you can capture and leverage it for your organisation. If you’re a sales professional, marketing manager or product developer, and you want to use data analysis techniques for forecasting, budgeting, accounting, and reporting, this short course will help you stay ahead of the curve.
Our Business School experts will teach you how to analyse data from a range of business operations, make numbers meaningful, and apply your learning directly in the workplace. You will also get the opportunity to complete a Microsoft Office Specialist Excel qualification.
This distance learning course is delivered 100% online.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse and present business data.
- Learn how to use and interpret quantitative methods in data analysis, communicate data-driven decisions and recognise the demands of data.
- Understand the underlying infrastructure organisations need to collect, manage, and process data.
- Explore the ethical and legal issues of data manipulation.
Learn more and apply: https://www.salford.ac.uk/courses/single-module/data-analysis-business
Further information on the courses can be found below:
- Digital Capabilities (L5)
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning (L4)
- Immersive Website Design and Development (L4)
- Creative Coding (L4)
- Data Analysis for Business (L4)
- Digital Marketing for Small Businesses (L4)
For all press office enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.