Endnote Reference Management Software
EndNote X9 is reference management software which is available on open access PCs and Macs across the University, and can be installed on your personal device from the Student Software Portal (Staff can request the software by contacting the Digital IT Service Desk by phone: 0161 295 2444 or email: Digital-ITServiceDesk@salford.ac.uk).
Not only will EndNote produce correct citations and references for you automatically, it will help you manage your information sources, and so is particularly recommended for students working on large assignments such as dissertations and theses.
- Guide to accessing and using EndNote X9 at Salford
- Downloading References from Databases into EndNote
- Troubleshooting Endnote: Importing references from another piece of work
- Troubleshooting Endnote: Displaying corporate authors correctly
- Troubleshooting Endnote: Making a copy of the references you have so far
- Troubleshooting Endnote: Displaying in-text citations correctly
- Troubleshooting Endnote: Displaying references in APA 6th (Harvard) style
- EndNote Online for Chromebook