Book a Library Space
Sharpen your writing skills with Wordscope!
Would you like to build confidence in your academic writing over the summer? Sign up to our online Wordscope course now.
What to expect: To keep you as safe as possible while working in the Library, we’ve had to reduce the number of spaces available and our usual group-working and social learning spaces are not currently available. 1m social distancing is in place across the University buildings.
Walk in access is now available where there will be no need to pre-book your seat, however, certain areas of the library will require a booking to use – these areas are highlighted on our maps.
- You can book your study space on the form below, where you will be able to reserve a spot for 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours at a time. Please note: Failure to arrive within 30 minutes of your booking start time will mean that your booking slot will be made available for somebody else. If you are delayed please let us know so that we can save your booking for you.
- Please wear your face mask (unless medically exempt) while moving around the library.
- Due to social distancing guidance, group working will not be permitted, and all spaces have a capacity of 1 person. – You can use the library floor plans (shown below) to help you choose a seat next to a friend or colleague (at a 1-metre distance).
Choose your study space
Decide what type of study you want to do, and where, and you will be directed to the correct booking form.
- Which do you require?
- Study space or computer
- Do you require a computer?
- Yes, I'd like a computer
- What type of computer do you require?
- A standard computer
- A SOBE computer
- An UBUNTU computer
- An IMAC
- No, I don't require a computer
- What floor would you like to study on?
- Ground floor
- First floor
- Second floor
- Study room