Book a Library Space
What to expect: COVID-secure study spaces are available in the Clifford Whitworth Library. To keep you as safe as possible while working in the Library, we’ve had to reduce the number of spaces available and our usual group-working and social learning spaces are not currently available. Booking is essential.
- You can only make one booking per day.
- You can book your study space on the form below, where you will be able to reserve a spot for 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours at a time (and not to worry, your desktop will have a timer to help with time management). Please note: Failure to arrive within 30 minutes of your booking start time will mean that your booking slot will be made available for somebody else. If you are delayed please let us know so that we can save your booking for you.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by a host and asked to provide your Student ID. You will also be asked for your details for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes. The friendly host will show you to your freshly sanitised study space.
- Please wear your face mask at all times when in the Library (unless medically exempt).
- Due to social distancing guidance, group working will not be permitted, and all spaces have a capacity of 1 person. – You can use the library floor plans (shown below) to help you choose a seat next to a friend or colleague (at a 2-metre distance).
Choose your study space
Decide what type of study you want to do, and where, and you will be directed to the correct booking form.
- Which do you require?
- Study space or computer
- Do you require a computer?
- Yes, I'd like a computer
- What type of computer do you require?
- A standard computer
- A SOBE computer
- An UBUNTU computer
- An IMAC
- No, I don't require a computer
- Study room