Microsoft Office Courses
We offer online training with LinkedIn Learning and trainer-led webinars to develop your IT knowledge and skills. These skills will help you improve your academic performance and boost your employability. Try our recommended beginner level courses or advanced learning paths and validate your learning with a certification that comes with completing a LinkedIn Learning course.
If you need help with accessing or using LinkedIn Learning, watch our 'How to access LinkedIn Learning at Salford University' video for advice and tips on activating your account, or contact email@example.com.
Advanced learning paths
You can build on your new or existing IT skills by exploring these structured learning paths which range from beginner level to intermediate and even advanced level. Completing a learning path shows motivation and commitment, so a certificate of completion is available at the end. Or you can simply dive right in and pick out the features that matter to you.
- Always use our institutional link to access LinkedIn Learning.
- You do not need a LinkedIn account to access LinkedIn Learning.
- Courses are divided into short videos: complete an entire course and download a certificate or use the contents list to jump straight to the topic you need.
- Look out for exercise files to download so that you can work alongside the tutor.
- Install the LinkedIn Learning app to download courses to your mobile device to watch offline.
Now get proof of your skills...
When you've developed your IT skills why not boost your CV with a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) qualification or two. Take MOS exams with us and get the proof to show potential employers that you really do have the IT skills they require.
"I have used this opportunity to broaden my knowledge in the applications that are really relevant to my career field. And getting a certificate that validates my knowledge is definitely worth it."