SBS Study Abroad Opportunities
Make your CV stand out from the crowd with an international study abroad experience during your time at Salford. Graduates with an international experience fare better in the competitive job market. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to develop intercultural awareness, independence and resilience and 92% of employers are looking for the personality traits and skills boosted by an international experience (European Commission, 2018).
Great reasons to study abroad
- All students enrolled at SBS are eligible to participate
- Affordable: funding and financial support is available (Erasmus+/Turing grants, University of Salford tuition fee reduction and you won’t pay fees at the host institution)
- Extensive choice of partner universities for study abroad (17 in Europe plus 9 worldwide)
- Pick your modules to closely match your course requirements and boost employability
- If you decide to take part in 2nd year it doesn’t add any additional time to your studies*
- Choose to go for one term or for the whole year
- 1-2-1 support throughout the process, from application to returning home.
*For accounting and law courses additional requirements may apply.
Find out more
Got some questions? Visit our International Opportunities page for details of partners, information about grants and more student experiences.
What to chat about what's involved? Contact the SBS link tutors:
Laura Becerra (Business, Accounting) - L.L.Becerra@salford.ac.uk
Sinead Farry (Law) - S.C.Farry@salford.ac.uk