Dr. Rashed Khan
Salford Business School
Lecturer in International Business and Marketing
Dr Mohammad Rashed Khan is a lecturer in International Business and Marketing at the Salford Business School. Before joining Salford, he was a part-time lecturer of Marketing at the Institute of Management, University of Bolton and a Lecturer at Global Banking School, Manchester.
Rashed's main research interest lies within Culture and Leadership, Business Ethics, Marketing, and Development Economics. His PhD focuses on Ethical Labour Management in Readymade Garment Industries.
He is a member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). He was a committee member of the CIPD Cumbria branch and held the "Student Liaison" role. Rashed volunteers with JobCentre Plus and CIPD Steps Ahead Mentoring team by mentoring young (18-30) people.
Areas of supervision
International Business Strategy, Corporate Social Responsibilities, Digital Marketing
- International Business in Practice
- International Relationship Management
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Customer and Supplier Engagement
- International Business Strategies, Strategic Management
- Culture and Leadership
- Business Ethics, Marketing
- Development Economics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Talent Management
- PhD, MBA, PGCE. BSS (Hons) Economics
- Member - Chartered Management Institute
- Member - Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development