Dr. Nadine Watson
Salford Business School
Lecturer in People Management
I am Lecturer in People Management teaching at both UG and PG Levels. My background is generalist HRM with a particular interest and specialism in TUPE, and I have worked across the private and public sector organisations. My industry experience included extensive TUPE activities, ER, managing tribunal cases, high volume recruitment and selection and learning and development. Currently the EDI Lead within Salford Business School.
Areas of research
Equality Diversity and Inclusion, Business and Management CMDA
Areas of supervision
Human Resource Management, Social Technologies and Human Resource Management, EDI
- Understanding Organisaitons
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Resourcing for High Performance
- Dissertation Research Method's.
- Human Resource Management
- Social Technologies and Human Resource Management
- BSc Hospitality business Management and Tourism – Sheffield Hallam University
- MSc HRM – University of Salford
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
Currently supervising students in human resource management, EDI, social technologies and human resource management. I welcome new postgraduate students in the general domains of human resource management and Equality Diversity and Inclusion.