School of Health and Society
Director of Placement & Practice Learning
My clinical background is mainly in Adult Critical Care areas both locally and abroad, however since 2001 my roles have been Placement focused. Prior to my role at the university, I was Placement Development Lead for Greater Manchester with responsibility for ensuring the provision of high quality placements for all health care learners undertaking NHS commissioned programmes.
My Doctoral research will investigate the transition of skills between placements where differing models of supervision are used.
- Current Doctoral Candidate - University of Salford
- 2015 MSc Leadership - Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2008 BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies - University of Manchester
- 2006 Post registration Diploma in Nursing Studies - University of Manchester
- 1994 Registered General Nurse - West Pennine College of Health Studies (Oldham)