School of Health and Society
Mary Seacole Building MS1.22
Please email for an appointment.
Director of Placements
Lisa's clinical background was mainly in Adult Critical Care areas both locally and abroad, however since 2002 her roles have been placement focused. Prior to Lisa's role at the university, she was Placement Development Lead for Greater Manchester with responsibility for ensuring the provision of high quality placements for all health care learners undertaking NHS commissioned programmes. Lisa leads the School Placement Strategy and works strategically across Greater Manchester and the North West with placement providers, other HEI's and Health Education England to grow a sustainable quality placement circuit for all our learners. Lisa also leads the innovative GM Synergy Coaching Model which is a learning environment supervision model that aims to improve practice learning opportunities for healthcare students across Greater Manchester.
My Doctoral research examines the role of peer learning within a coaching concept
- Current Doctoral Candidate - University of Salford
- 2015 MSc Leadership - Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2008 BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies - University of Manchester
- 2006 Post registration Diploma in Nursing Studies - University of Manchester
- 1994 Registered General Nurse - West Pennine College of Health Studies (Oldham)