School of Health and Society
Lecturer in Social Policy
I am a registered nurse and midwife and I have had clinical, managerial and leadership roles in a variety of settings for over 30 years. I am also a member of the Fitness to Practise Directorate of the Nursing & Midwifery Council.
- I teach on the undergraduate midwifery programmes, and also the Examination of the Newborn module.
- I participate in the maternal AIMs programme.
- I contribute the Non-Medical Prescribing module
Investigating how risk discourses influence the practice of community midwives
- End of life care
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies
- MSc in Clinical Nursing
- PG Dip in Health Services Management FHEA