Salford Business School
Maxwell Building, Room 311.
Please email to arrange an appointment.
Lecturer, Accounting & Finance
I am a lecturer in Accounting, Finance, and Economics (AF&E) department at the University of Salford. Before joining Salford, I was a lecture of Accounting and Finance at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Areas of research
Performance Management Measurement, Qualitative Research Developing Economy
Areas of supervision
Management accounting, Performance Management & Measurement, Audit
- Financial & Management Information systems
- Audit & assurance
- Principles of Accounting
- Cost & Management accounting
- Accounting for decision making
- Management decision making
- Management accounting
- Performance Management & Measurement
- Developing Economy/Emerging markets
- Contingent Theory
- Qualitative Research
- PhD (Expected 2023), Manchester Metropolitan University
- Fellow of HEA