Salford Business School
Lecturer in Law
As a Lecturer in Law in the Business School, I currently Module Lead on Land Law and Family Law with additional teaching experience in Equity and Trust Law and Medial Law. Further to this I also Module Lead the SBS School Wide Supporting Student Success Module at Levels 4, 5 and 6. Prior to joining the University of Salford, I worked in a solicitors firm as part of their Defended Litigation team which involved working with land, trust and beneficial interests in the home disputes. Eventually, I became part of the training team educating employees about the Land Tribunal System and Civil Litigation System. It is at this point I realised my passion for teaching and in particular breaking down the difficult areas of Land Law in an understandable way.
Areas of research
Gender issues across Land, Family Law
- Land Law
- Family Law
- Equity and Trusts
- Media Law
- Gender issues across Land.
- Trusts Law and Family Law - particularly concerning beneficial interests in the family home.
- Division of assets upon relationship breakdown.
- Fellowship to Advanced HE - FHEA
- LLM Healthcare Law and Ethics - University of Manchester
- LLB (Hons) Law with Spanish - University of Salford