Manchester's Conference Ambassador Programme offers the partnerships and support necessary to inspire and enable individuals to host prestigious national and international conferences in Manchester.
Ambassadors are experts in their field. Drawn from key academic and industry sectors, they are enthusiastic in their support for Manchester as a world class conference destination. Ambassador-led conferences generate substantial economic impact for the city and raise the profile of Manchester's institutions and research areas.
Why become an Ambassador?
- Secure prestigious events for Manchester
- Be recognised as a leader in your field of expertise
- Showcase the university to global leaders in your industry
- Shape conference programme content
- Establish worldwide links and research partnerships
- Stimulate funding and investment opportunities
- Contribute to the university’s strategic aims
- Expose postgraduates and undergraduates to latest research
- Generate positive economic benefit for Manchester
How we can help
When you bid to host a conference in Manchester we will help you with one-to-one expert knowledge and support. Our suite of valuable services to help you through the process, includes bid production, venue finding, accommodation booking and conference delivery services.
"The Conference Office provides a professional, extremely efficient and friendly service. Clare Forster and her team supported the successful delivery of an international conference.
"The Conference Office provides a professional, extremely efficient and friendly service. Clare Forster and her team supported the successful delivery of an international conference, by offering a wide range of services from managing bookings, to registration and venue hire and set up, to budget management and accommodation provision. This experienced team anticipate problems, minimise risk and think creatively, which makes the development and delivery of a conference so much easier."
Rachel Martin - Senior Lecturer, University of Salford