Name Change Requests

If you would like to request to change your name, you should first read theĀ Student Name Change Policy, which advises how you can do so in all circumstances as a current or former student.

You can start the process to change your name by emailing Please ensure you include your student ID (or roll) number in the email to help them quickly identify you.

If you are a trans* student, askUS offers support for name changes. You can contact them by emailingĀ