Accounting, Business and Law courses
At Salford Business School, our goal is to prepare you for a fulfilling life and professional career. Along the way, you’ll learn to be curious, adaptable and confident, ready to meet the digital, ethical and sustainability challenges of the 21st century.
Whether you're into one of the many areas of business, good with numbers or looking for a career in law, our courses offer you opportunities to learn real-world knowledge and practise future-focused skills so you graduate with the abilities that employers are looking for.
Hear from our current students, learn out the great work placements, take a look at our beautiful campus. Follow the link below for your chosen subject area. All our courses have an option to do a year's work placement or to start with a Foundation Year.
Click on the photo to watch a video snapshot of our school.
Find out more about studying Business courses at Salford
- BSc Business Management
- BSc International Business Management
- BSc Business Management with Economics
- BSc Business Management with Finance
- BSc Business with Human Resource Management
- BSc Business Management with Innovation and Technology
- BSc Business Management with Law
- BSc Business Management with Marketing
- BSc Business Management with Sport
- BSc Business with Supply Chain and Project Management
Accounting and Finance
Find out more about studying Accounting and Finance at Salford
Find out more about studying Law courses at Salford
- LLB Law
- LLB Law with Criminology
Get in touch with a lecturer
We're here to offer you a helping virtual hand.
So if you have questions, we're only an email away.