Accounting, Business and Law courses
At Salford Business School, we're all about supporting you to prepare for an exciting and fulfilling career. Whether you're into one of the many areas of business, good with numbers or looking for a career in law, our programmes offer you opportunities to learn real-world knowledge and practise future-focused skills so you graduate with the abilities that employers are looking for. All our programmes have an option to do a year's work placement or to start with a Foundation Year.
Guaranteed offer 2021. We know this could be a stressful year for applicants and want to support you to reach your goal.
All applicants to a Business, Law or Accounting undergraduate programme starting September 2021 will be given a guaranteed offer of a place and we'll support you to get the grades you need. Your offer will set out the tariff you need to achieve in order to join your chosen course next September. Find out more.
Find out more about studying at Salford Business School. Follow the link below for your chosen subject area.
- BSc Business Management
- BSc International Business Management
- BSc Business Management with Economics
- BSc Business Management with Finance
- BSc Business Management with Human Resource Management
- BSc Business Management with Innovation and Technology
- BSc Business Management with Law
- BSc Business Management with Marketing
- BSc Business Management with Sport
Accounting and Finance
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- LLB Law
- LLB Law with Criminology
Get in touch with a lecturer
Although we can't meet face-to-face right now we can still offer you a helping virtual hand.
So if you still have questions, we want you to know, that we're only an email away.