- Contact your GP for their out of hours services;
- Call the NHS on 111;
- Papyrus (support for people feeling suicidal, available 10am – 10pm weekdays, 2pm – 10pm weekends, 2pm – 5pm bank holidays): 0800 0684141, text 07786 209697 or email email@example.com;
- Samaritans (a free service to speak to someone about how you’re feeling, available 24 hours a day): 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sanctuary (offers a safe place to go at night, open from 8pm – 6am): 0300 003 7029;
- Nightline (a confidential listening and information service run for students by students. Available 8pm – 8am during term-time or you can email 24 hours a day, every day of the year to email@example.com): The number is on the back of your university ID card;
- CALM (support for men, available 5pm – midnight daily): 0800 58 58 58 or chat online at www.thecalmzone.net/help/webchat;
- University Security emergency number: 0161 295 3333;
- In an emergency you can call 999 for an ambulance or go to A&E.
This information is purely relating to mental health; if you need any other support see here: www.salford.ac.uk/askus/our-services.