Salford Inspire is an online store available to University of Salford students. We use Inspire to provide bursaries to students but you do not need to receive a bursary to create an Inspire account and use the online store.
Financial support for the cost of living
Salford Inspire is the store delivering our financial support bursaries to help with the cost of living.
You will receive an email from email@example.com if you are eligible for an award. You will also receive an email from the same address if an account has been created for you in preparation for receiving an award. Please do not email this address with queries about your eligibility. Find enquiries support for relevant bursaries on the Student Hub.
You can find more information about the financial support we are offering to students on the Student Hub.
Salford Inspire scheme
The Salford Inspire scheme gives most undergraduate students £150 per year of your undergraduate degree to spend in the Inspire online store. The scheme runs on an external website at salford-inspire.co.uk. Log in with your normal student details to find deals on things like bikes, stationery, textbooks, clothing and footwear, memberships to University societies, books, technology and more.
The credit is non-transferrable and is not redeemable as cash. Have more of your questions, including eligibility conditions, answered on the Inspire website.
You can view full eligibility criteria on the Inspire website. Please note, students undertaking a degree apprenticeship are not eligible for the award.
- Your course must be delivered by the University and the place of study must be solely the University's main campus
- You must have met the required admission or progression criteria for their course
- You must not be on a whole year placement for which no tuition fee charge is incurred
- The award will only be made once for each level of study, so if a level of study is repeated the Inspire award will not be made
- Whilst you may have previously studied at the University you are now eligible for the award (a new condition for 2022/23). However, you must not have previously been in receipt of the Vice Chancellor's Excellence Award or the Salford Student Bursary.