In today’s dynamic environment it is important for leaders to understand the scope, context and complexity of leading strategic change.
The CMI Level 7 Certificate in Management and Leadership programme will help you understand how the application of analytical techniques, theories and models of change and creative problem-solving can be used to equip you in leading strategic change with confidence.
The three-day programme has been designed to support directors, senior managers and leaders who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance and will help you review your personal leadership as a strategic manager, develop performance management strategies and implement organisational change strategies.
This course will challenge you to think strategically and see the bigger picture in your organisation and give you the skills and confidence to drive forward organisational change.
At a glance
Use code SPD10 at Checkout to receive 10% off your online booking
- Effective leadership leads to high-performing business culture.
- Analyse your own leadership style against Authentic and Transformational Leadership.
- Consider personal values and beliefs and how they affect your leadership approach.
- Align personal and organizational values and behaviors.
- Use objective data to analyse performance and culture.
- Apply Magerison-McCann research to enhance team and business performance.
- Utilise Emotional Intelligence to motivate and engage teams.
- Use Transactional Analysis for effective communication and conflict management to create an 'Adult' performance culture
- Apply Situational Leadership to self and others for development.
- Connect Coaching and Mentoring to genuine delegation.
- Engage in reflective practice and coaching conversations for improvement.
- Define and apply Emotional Intelligence in leadership.
- Utilise Situational Leadership to enhance team capabilities and create greater opportunities
- Develop and enhance team culture through structured approach and research.
- Understand the role of leadership and delegation for optimal performance.
- Use performance coaching for an enhanced leadership impact.
- Navigate VUCA world order: volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity.
- Connect resilience with change readiness and apply current research to own organisation.
- Apply classical and leading models to identify internal and external drivers for change.
- Understand the neurological impact of change on human psychology and reasons for project failure.
- Lead strategically and humanely, applying best practices to own strategic environment.
- Communicate effectively during change cycles.
- Use change as an opportunity to enhance performance and develop resilience.
The aim of this senior and strategically focussed programme will be to improve self-awareness and develop Authentic Leadership characteristics (Bill George – True North).
- Enhance your knowledge, understanding and practice of management.
- Develop your strategic management skills and apply these procedures and practices to managing at a strategic level in the workplace.
- Understanding self as a senior strategic leader.
- Reflect on the alignment of own values and organisational values and behaviours.
- Apply the tools, models and theories directly to work-based problems and see the benefits in your organisation.
- Improving performance and effectiveness at managing people and projects will raise your confidence and ultimately, status in your organisation.
- Drive organisational performance.
- Create an action plan to enhance team culture.
- Lead strategically through change.
- Understand the connection between resilience and ‘change readiness’.
Upon completion of this course, you will be required to complete 3 assignments to secure the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice. The Chartered Management Institute Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you a broader knowledge of effective management skills while focusing on the specific management areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
Salford Professional Development training facilities is located in Greater Manchester, just outside the city centre on The University of Salford campus at Adelphi House.
If you prefer face-to-face learning methods, receive personal one-to-one support from expert tutors and enjoy networking with like-minded professionals, our on-campus training cohorts may be the best option for you.
This programme offers virtual classroom learning dates to best suit those who have busy work/life schedule, are located outside of the United Kingdom or outside of the Northwest of the UK area and prefer online learning methods and networking.
In-House and Tailored Training
Our in-house and bespoke training options are perfect for organisations who are looking to upskill a group of professionals and prefer to have the training delivered on site from their location. We also offer the option to tailor course content to match the groups real life experiences they will face in their role and industry.