Business Management with Law
School - Salford Business School
Subject area - Business and Management
UCAS Code: 3N55 (three years), 7Y51 (four years with placement)
Start Dates(s): September
Three years full-time
Four years full-time with Professional Placement
UK - £9250 per year
International - £12,000 per year
- Professional development is an important part of this course. Students can choose to follow a Professional Experience Year
- A very supportive learning environment is provided by experienced academics/practitioners. Practice-based and research informed lectures, seminars, and the personal tutor system, are all in place to support our students
- The first year of study provides a strong combination of business management modules and law modules
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
The first year of study is specifically designed to equip you with the business knowledge and skills necessary for success in your chosen career. Employers need responsible and capable individuals with a range of business and management knowledge. You will engage with business management and law modules, which provide a foundation of knowledge in these areas. Later in the course you will be introduced to specialist areas, such as; Commercial and Consumer Law, Cyberlaw, and Intellectual Property Law.
This strong foundation of business management with law education provides a platform that will prepare you for a wide variety of managerial careers.
This course is also available with a Professional Experience Year, giving you the opportunity to apply the skills, knowledge and understanding you have gained in the first two years of the course. There are different entry requirements and course codes for the Professional Experience Year option.
This degree is also offered with a Foundation Year, visit www.salford.ac.uk/ug-courses/business-foundation-year for details.
Please note that it may not be possible to deliver the full list of options every year as this will depend on factors such as how many students choose a particular option. Exact modules may also vary in order to keep content current. When accepting your offer of a place to study on this programme, you should be aware that not all optional modules will be running each year. Your tutor will be able to advise you as to the available options on or before the start of the programme. Whilst the University tries to ensure that you are able to undertake your preferred options, it cannot guarantee this.