Library news: You can now text The Library on 01689 422 053
What's happening with the Library Development Project this week...
Week beginning Monday 27 June:
- Books from the second floor will continue to be re-located to the ground floor this week - please ask at the desk if you need something.
- Additional silent study space is available on the ground floor of Clifford Whitworth.
- The pop-up library space at Chapman is set up on the first floor. ITS and Library support are available there.
- For further information about the project read the LDP FAQs
Media City Library will be closed for 1 week from Friday 1st July
We’re improving the layout of the Mezzanine Library area on the first floor to provide:
- Easier access to the student support desk
- Larger equipment store
- Open Access MACs
- Laptops, self-service issue and return, request collection and printing services located together at the entrance to the floor
- Room to expand the shelving for our collections later in the year.
Graphic Design items will be transferred to Clifford Whitworth Library to improve access to stock.
The whole works are expected to take place over two weeks from 1st July with the library area being completed within the first week. We will send updates via the library twitter feed. For help and support during the works please contact The Library (0161 295 5535, email@example.com).
Get more from The Library