Training sessions today:
• Turnitin for electric submission in room AC202 (Academic Support Office) in Adelphi Library from 10am - 11am
• Inspiration in Clifford Whitworth room 208, from 1pm - 2pm
Turnitin for electronic submission – drop-in sessions
If you need any help with submitting your written work using Turnitin, or interpreting the originality report, we are offering the following drop-in sessions in room AC202 (Academic Support Office) in Adelphi Library:
• Friday 6th December, 10-11am
• Wednesday 11th December, 10-11am
• Wednesday 18th December, 10-11am
No need to book – just turn up on the day.
New! - Library Champions initiative
The Library has worked with the Students' Union to create a new way to help you get more from The Library.
A Library Champion has been chosen to represent each School. They will work closely with the Library's Academic Support Librarians and have responsibility for:
• providing feedback on library issues
• contributing to the development of library services
• promoting library services
• ordering library resources
Each Library Champion will have a budget of £3,000 to spend on behalf of their School. Visit the Students' Union website to find out who your Library Champion is.