Media Production: Post-Production for TV
School - School of Arts & Media
Subject area - Media
Start Date(s): September
MA (one year full-time)
PgDip (nine months full-time)
2019-20 fees will be displayed shortly.
UK - £7,560
International - £13,860
- Make use of our industry standard TV production facilities at our campus based in the media hub that is MediaCityUK
- Take your post-production skills to a professional standard
- Implement your knowledge through live briefs and opportunities for industry placements – this course isCreative-Skillset accredited
- Based at MediaCityUK
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
This course will equip you with a solid grounding in the specialist skills and advanced theory that apply to post-production practice.
During your time with us, you will tackle self-directed and team-orientated industry briefs. This will give you a practical understanding of the creative processes, production workflow and industry techniques looked for by employers.
On successful completion of the course, you’ll be able to demonstrate an advanced knowledge of creative and technical skills in your chosen specialism of media production.
Full-time study option