What we do
Timetabling and Exams works with your school to arrange all written exams which usually take place in fixed weeks at the end of each trimester.
Any practical exams, orals, tests, or performance assessments etc are organised by your school.
Each trimester we send you an exam timetable which includes all of your written exams.
Exams rules and regulations can be found alongside Exam Support & Guidance.
Our service to you
- We will – provide you with a written exams timetable ahead of the 3 exam periods each year
- We will – help our students residing outside the UK to take resits overseas (available on request and at the permission of your school)
- We will – make sure that the needs of students with support plans are accommodated in exam timetables
- We will – maintain strict exam conditions in all exam venues
- We can – liaise with your school if you have a query about your exam timetable
Where will I find my exam timetable, and when?
Your Resit 2018 examination timetable will be emailed to your university email address in Week beginning 30 July 2018. This timetable will just be for written exams, your school will inform you of arrangements for oral or practical examinations.
If you have a Reasonable Adjustment Plan, which states you are entitled to an individual/separate room for an examination you will still receive an exam timetable via email but it will show the main venue details. Please talk directly with your school office for the individual/separate room arrangements.