Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
School - School of Health and Society
Subject area - Counselling and Psychotherapy
Start Date(s): September
one year part-time, September start
2019-20 fees will be displayed shortly.
Part-time - £1,260 per 30 credit module
- Work as a ‘reflective practitioner’ showing awareness of and engagement with wider policy
- Understand and evaluate theory and practical application of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Supplements prior therapeutic training
- A part-time only course
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- Clinical placement opportunity
This course provides an opportunity for a variety of health care professionals to undertake a theoretical and practical course.
It has a distinctive niche in the current market as a conversion course to CBT theory and skills for the experienced health professional, and supplements prior therapeutic training.
This is a one year part-time course that runs over two semesters each of ten weeks in duration.