Businesses often have innovative ideas but often lack the internal expertise or funding to make it happen. The University of Salford Partnerships Office has an outstanding record in helping achieving innovation, enterprise and skills. Together, we can help you reap the rewards that a longer-term investment in Knowledge Transfer can offer.
Established in 2005, the Partnerships Office is the focal point for Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) development and support activity, combined with continued internal and external promotion has resulted in the profile and success of KTP being significantly raised across the University.
We provide a ‘cradle to grave’ support function to all partners involved in a KTP. This includes:
- Promotion of KTP (Internal and External)
- Assist sourcing of potential company partners
- First check for eligibility – is it KTP? Does it meet the KTP criteria?
- Proposal development support
- Associate recruitment
- Financial and budget administration
- Joint promotion of specific project (Case Studies)
- Administration of and Secretarial support for all formal meetings
- Final report development support