Digital Housing Conference 2019
Do you experience increasing pressure on your organisation to join the trend of digital transformation, and wonder what benefits it would have for you, your colleagues and your customers?
Salford Professional Development will bring experts and innovators in the field for the fourth time to address this and other dilemmas. Previous delegate feedback includes:
‘’Very informative day. Was very pleased with the range of speakers and subject matters. This has resonated across our business, so much so we know we need to do something different!’’ (2018)
Due to digital revolution affecting every sector to some extent, technological innovations usually are closely followed by increased demand for the services to be delivered faster, with minimum input, hassle-free and in an enjoyable manner. It comes as a no surprise that the housing sector is also being affected by the trend – with tenants expecting level of service similar to what they get from online selling providers and streaming platforms. Internal pressures are also something many housing associations are dealing with – to streamline processes and improve efficiencies, often without a full understanding of the reasons behind such a tendency. Some of them are also fearing how this big change will affect their daily roles, especially when they consider tight budgets that limit possible investment.
This informative day will be full of useful practical advice on funding and investments, smart decisions, improving customer experience, data capture and analysis, as well as an opportunity to discuss your challenges and ask questions to our panel of experienced speakers. It’s a day not to be missed!
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understanding why, when and where the digital transformation will benefit your organisation
- Understanding the pressures to deliver customer experience of similar standards to the other sectors, the importance of it and how it drives the sector towards a more digitalised future
- Learning how to identify factors that affect efficiency in the business using effective data analysis – and how digital technologies can help to improve processes
- Learning how implementing effective quality controls in your organisation will help to drive the digital transformation without unnecessary investments
- Understanding the importance of investments to establish cost-cutting solutions, and learning how to ensure the investments will create measurable impact internally and externally
- Learning about successful relevant digital transformation programmes through case studies
- Understanding how the IT skills gap might directly affect your business, impacting the processes and culture – and how technology might contribute to social exclusion
- Learning how to implement the best possible approach while building the digital infrastructure in your organisation
Who should attend?
Area Housing Manager
Business Development Officer
Business Support Officer – Housing Strategy
Early Intervention and Prevention Officer
Head of Assurance and Supplier Management
Head of Strategic Engagement
Housing Digital Innovation Lead
Housing Investment Manager
Housing Legal Advisor
Housing Service Development Manager
Housing Tenancy Manager
Modernisation and Planned Maintenance Manager
Policy and Project Advisor
Strategic Asset Manager
Systems Support Officer