SUPPORTING YOU TO USE AI AND DATA SCIENCE FOR INNOVATION AND GROWTH – AT NO COST!
The Greater Manchester AI Foundry is a research and innovation project that provides support to SMEs in Greater Manchester to utilise Artificial Intelligence (AI) to become innovation ready and enhance or develop new products and services.
The project, which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, is in partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University, the University of Manchester and the University of Lancaster.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Greater Manchester AI Foundry launches in January 2021 and there are two phases to the programme:
- Phase One: A series of workshops to help you explore the business and market opportunities in using AI for your company
- Phase Two: An opportunity to apply for technical support to develop a prototype
- Session 1: Programme induction
- Session 2: Market opportunities
- Session 3: Exploring AI technology
- Session 4: Effectuation/innovation lifecycle
- Session 5: Rapid innovation techniques
- Session 6: Prototyping
- Session 7: Project review
- Part 1: Meeting with Business Advisor to determine the technical support you require.
- Part 2: Scoping and technical research and development
- Part 3: Product or service launch
The University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University and University of Salford, along with their regional neighbour Lancaster University work together on AI to maximise their contributions to regional and national agendas.
AI FOUNDRY CASE STUDIES
Get in touch
To find out more information on how to access the programme please contact:
Rachel Martin, Business Development Manager
Telephone: +44 (0)161 295 3578
Professor Sunil Vadera, Project Lead
University of Salford
International and Regional Development Directorate