Skip to main content

How to prepare your visa

Find out how to apply for your course as a Tier 4 student, how to apply for a visa from inside and outside the UK from our new Immigration and visa website.

In order to register with the University and commence your programme, you must have used your CAS and made a successful application for a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK. Find out more about how to apply for your visa.