Studying at Robert Kennedy College
This page will guide you through the steps to complete registration at Robert Kennedy College. Please read all the information carefully before you begin.
Emails asking you to register normally start to go out around 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your course.
Although you may have already registered with Robert Kennedy College, you must also complete registration with the University of Salford. Once registered you will receive your University email address and access to a collection of Library resources. See The Library's Robert Kennedy College web page for further information.
Keep checking your personal email account for our registration email. If you have not received an email from Salford asking you to register, please submit a request for your details.
Instructions for registering are below. For further information on the registration process, download this PDF.
1. Begin online registration
- Log into the online registration portal using your student ID number and PIN
- Upload a passport-quality photograph for your student ID card. Please note the on-screen instructions for the photograph format, as you may be charged for any reprints
- Set your password for the University of Salford network and email account login, which includes access to a collection of Library resources and free Office 365 apps
2. Complete online registration
- Update/confirm your personal information on each screen
- Read the University’s terms and conditions and confirm that you accept them
3. Receive your student ID card and access to library resources
- Only once registered will you receive your University email address and access to a collection of Library resources
- We will send also send you an email to your University email account advising how you can request to receive your Student ID card