Studying at Robert Kennedy College
This page guides Robert Kennedy College students through the steps to complete registration at the University of Salford.
Although you may have already registered with Robert Kennedy College, you must also register with the University of Salford. Registration gives you access to all the resources you need, such as your University email address and access to the Library's resources for Robert Kennedy College students.
Keep checking your personal email account for an email inviting you to register, which will be sent out from 16 August onwards. Not received anything yet? Let us know.
The steps below will guide you through registration – please read all the information carefully before you begin. You can also download a detailed registration guide.
1. Begin online registration
- Log into the online registration portal using your student ID number and PIN
- Upload a passport-quality photograph for your student ID card
- Set your password for the University of Salford network and email account login, which includes access to Library resources and free Office 365 apps
2. Complete online registration
- Check/update your personal information on each screen
- Read and accept the University's terms and conditions
3. Receive your student ID card and access to library resources
- Only once you have completed all registration steps will you have full access to your University email account and Library resources
- We will then contact you via your student email account advising how you will receive your student ID card