Peel Park North
Your course is based on our Peel Park campus.
This campus is an easy 2 minute walk from Salford Crescent train station and we'll have one of our Student Ambassadors at the station to help direct you.
If you're coming by car, we'd suggest you park in Lowry or Delaney car parks (navigate to postcode M5 4RB then follow the signs); however, please be aware that these do fill up quickly and you may need to use one of our other car parks listed below. All our on-campus parking is free for Open Day visitors.
- Lowry accommodation (204 spaces) - use postcode M5 4RB
- Delaney accommodation (115 spaces) - use postcode M5 4RB
- Irwell Place (415 spaces) - use postcode M5 4WT
- Allerton (351 spaces) - use postcode M6 6PU
- Mary Seacole (198 spaces) - use postcode M6 5ST
*Please note that the parking in front of Salford Museum & Art Gallery is not ours, so is subject to parking charges on the day.*
To check in once you've arrived, please use Peel Park Check-in Point C (see campus map).
To plan your day download the Open Day guide.
Need help finding us - take a look at the travel information.
Please be aware that presentations, tours, stands and activities may be subject to change. You will be given a printed schedule when you arrive.