Your course is based on our Frederick Road campus.
This campus is an easy 5 minute walk from Salford Crescent train station and we'll have one of our Student Ambassadors at the station to help direct you.
If you're coming by car, we'd suggest you park in either Allerton car park (postcode: M6 6PU) or Mary Seacole car park (postcode: M6 5ST). All our on-campus parking is free for Open Day visitors, so feel free to use any of the below car parks.
- Allerton (351 spaces) - use postcode M6 6PU
- Mary Seacole (198 spaces) - use postcode M6 5ST
- Irwell Place (415 spaces) - use postcode M5 4WT
- Lowry accommodation (204 spaces) - use postcode M5 4RB
- Delaney accommodation (115 spaces) - use postcode M5 4RB
*Please note that the parking in front of Salford Museum & Art Gallery is not ours, so is subject to parking charges on the day.*
To check-in once you've arrived, please use Frederick Road Check-in Point A or B (see campus map).
To plan your day download the Open Day guide.
Need help finding us - take a look at the travel information.
Please be aware that presentations, tours, stands and activities may be subject to change. You will be given a printed schedule when you arrive.