Date published: January 31, 2019
Would You Like To Study Or Work Abroad?
Studying or working abroad is a fantastic opportunity to get international experience, acquire new skills that will enhance your CV and impress future employers, and also travel and make friends and contacts from all over the world.
The University of Salford currently runs two schemes enabling students to take part in an international experience:
- Study and work placements (including graduate traineeships)
- EU countries plus Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Turkey and Liechtenstein
- €300-€350 a month for study placements
- €400-€450 a month for work placements
- Travel grants available through Student Finance and Santander
- Free online language courses
- International Exchanges
- Study placements
- USA, Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Canada
- Self-funded. scholarships available through Butex. Travel grants available through Student Finance and Santander
Please note that deadlines are upcoming, so please let us know if you are interested as soon as possible.
If you would like to find out more, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/study-abroad-and-exchange or contact email@example.com. The International Opportunities Team will also be on the 1st floor in University House (Desk 1) on the following dates
-Wednesday 13th February, 2pm-3pm
-Wednesday 27th February, 2pm-3pm
-Wednesday 13th March, 2pm-3pm
-Wednesday 27th March, 2pm-3pm
-Wednesday 10th April, 2pm-3pm
-Wednesday 24th April, 2pm-3pm
We look forward to seeing you there and answering all your questions.