Date published: February 27, 2019
Would You Like to Study or Work Abroad? Find Out More About Erasmus+
Studying or working abroad is a fantastic opportunity to get international experience, acquire new skills that will enhance your CV and impress future employers, and also travel and make friends and contacts from all over the world.
As a student of the University of Salford, you have the amazing opportunity to undertake a study or a work placement under the Erasmus+ scheme:
- Study and work placements (including graduate traineeships)
- EU countries plus Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Turkey and Liechtenstein
- €300-€350 a month for study placements
- €400-€450 a month for work placements
- Travel grants available through Student Finance and Santander
- Free online language courses
- Financial contribution if visa is required
- Financial contribution if face-to-face language course is required
- Tuition fee reduction if undertaking a full year study placement (85% Home/EU students, 50% non-EU students)
- Top-up available for students with special needs
- Top-up available for students from a disadvantaged background
Deadlines are upcoming, so please let us know if you are interested as soon as possible. Please note that places are limited and on a first come first served basis. We highly recommend visiting our brand new website where you can find all the information you need.
If you would like to find out more, please contact email@example.com. The International Opportunities Team will also be on the 1st floor in University House (Desk 1) on the dates below. Come and find out more!
- Wednesday 13th March, 2pm-3pm
- Wednesday 27th March, 2pm-3pm
- Wednesday 10th April, 2pm-3pm
- Wednesday 24th April, 2pm-3pm
For information regarding Brexit, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/students/news/information-about-brexit.