Date published: March 11, 2019
Completing our Digital Experience Survey could see you win £250 Amazon voucher
Put your name in the hat to win a £250 Amazon voucher by taking the Salford Digital Experience Survey. Just log into Blackboard, click on the Salford Digital Experience Survey button and complete it now!
We’re running this survey for the first time, so we can find out how you feel about our digital environment and the technologies we use.
If you’ve thought a lecture could’ve been more interactive, tried out our eLearning or used our digital facilities, this is your chance to help us improve.
It takes less than ten minutes to complete. The questions will ask you about your digital life, your digital experience at Salford and your attitudes towards technologies.
Your answers will allow us to:
- Find out how you would like digital technologies to be used in learning and teaching.
- Understand how you use our digital environment and services and how we could improve them.
- Target resources towards issues that matter to you.
- Better understand how we can improve your digital skills and employability needs.
- Work together with you to improve and shape your digital experience.
- Help you reflect on your own digital experience and highlight areas you may wish to develop further.
Log into Blackboard and complete the survey now!
This survey is being carried out by University of Salford in conjunction with JISC. We will ask you questions about your course and your experiences of digital learning. Your participation in this questionnaire is voluntary and you can stop at any point without your responses being included in the dataset. More information regarding data protection can be found at https://www.salford.ac.uk/privacy. The data is used to help improve students digital experience. JISC and the University of Salford will use anonymized aggregated data for analysis, public reports and presentations.