Date published: December 12, 2018
Would You Like to Study or Work Abroad?
Find out more about our international opportunities.
Studying or working abroad is a fantastic opportunity to get international experience, acquire new skills that will enhance your CV and impress future employers, and also travel and make friends and contacts from all over the world.
The University of Salford currently runs two schemes enabling students to take part in an international experience:
- Study and work placements (including graduate traineeships)
- EU countries plus Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Turkey and Liechtenstein
- €300-€350 a month for study placements
- €400-€450 a month for work placements
- Travel grants available through Student Finance and Santander
- Free online language courses
- International Exchanges
- Study placements
- USA, Australia, Hong Kong, South Korea, Canada
- Self-funded. Scholarships available through Butex. Travel grants available through Student Finance and Santander
If you would like to find out more, please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/study-abroad-and-exchange or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The International Mobility Team will also be in University House, 1st floor, on Friday 14th December for a drop-in session between 1pm and 2pm. Please feel free to come along and ask us any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you there.