Date published: April 15, 2016
Learn mind mapping and spark your creativity at our free workshop
Stuck with your final project or an assignment? Need some help sparking your creativity?
The workshops will take place at Clifford Whitworth from 2.30pm till 4.00pm on those two days and are available for all students.
Previous participants said the training was “quite a mind blowing experience” and “something I can use for revision, mind mapping essays and to plan my final year project”.
The session helps you use the software to:
- Enhance and improve your work.
- Organise ideas for revision, assignments and extended assignments such as your dissertation.
- Build vocabulary and accurately express yourself with the integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
- Add hyperlinks to web pages, files and other Inspiration® documents to gather research or organise team projects.
- Capture important details from texts using Inspiration to make notes.
- Include videos, record and play sound in your diagrams, outlines and presentations to add impact.
- Use screen rulers or change screen colour, get text read to you and read back your work.
You will learn how to share your work, including exporting diagrams and mind maps in different formats to insert in other materials and to create Power Point presentations.
It is best to book a place on the course or put your name on the waiting list if it’s full. It may be worth popping along on the day to see if there are any spaces in case someone has not turned up.