Date published: September 22, 2017

Have you applied for your Student Finance package?

Have you applied for your Student Finance package?

If not, then you can do so here.

Did you know…..

  • Returning students need to reapply for their funding each year too.
  • New NHS students starting from September 2017 now need to apply for their funding via Student Finance rather than NHS Bursaries.
  • You need to make sure Student Finance know you are studying at the University of Salford
  • You need to send them all required evidence and remember to send back your declaration form
  • Students with children can apply for an extra Childcare Grant & Parents Learning Allowance

If you are having problems with your application or have any questions about the process or the amount you have received then come and speak to the Money Advice & Funds Team in university house as soon as possible. We can support you with any Student Finance issues or other funding problems either by face to face or telephone appointment or via email or phone. Contact us at or 0161 295 0023

More News