Our skills e-Learning covers all the essential study, research and personal effectiveness skills you need to succeed in your studies.
You may also like to attend some of our Skills workshops.
- Starts: 18 Jan 2022, 10:00 amFinishes: 18 Jan 2022, 11:00 amVenue: MOS Exam - Certiport exam providerRemaining places: 8This is an online EXAM SESSION for Microsoft Office Specialist certification. When booking you MUST have registered on the MOS programme AND scored 70% plus in GMetrix's 'Testing' mode in your chosen application. Bookings not meeting this criteria will be cancelled. Bookings open now.
- Starts: 18 Jan 2022, 11:00 amFinishes: 18 Jan 2022, 12:15 pmRemaining places: 33This workshop will help you understand what plagiarism is and how to avoid it in your work. Please note: This workshop is online.
- Starts: 18 Jan 2022, 4:00 pmFinishes: 18 Jan 2022, 5:15 pmRemaining places: 32If you are wondering what a literature review is and how you might approach writing one, this workshop is for you.
- Starts: 19 Jan 2022, 11:00 amFinishes: 19 Jan 2022, 12:15 pmRemaining places: 34Learn how to cope with the challenges of university study in this friendly and supportive session.
- Starts: 19 Jan 2022, 1:30 pmFinishes: 19 Jan 2022, 2:45 pmRemaining places: 6How to give a good presentation
- Starts: 19 Jan 2022, 2:00 pmFinishes: 19 Jan 2022, 3:30 pmRemaining places: 10EndNote is referencing software which can be used to manage your information sources and create citations and reference lists automatically and correctly. It is particularly useful for students working on large projects such as dissertations and theses.
Please note: This workshop is online.