Our Postgraduate Courses
Whether you're looking to take that next step in your career, or gain the skills to change sector or positions, our postgraduate courses can help.
Did you know?
We have part time studying options so if you’re raising a family, or working full or part time, we have flexible learning options designed around your priorities.
If you’re a Salford graduate, you’re entitled to 20% discount on tuition fees.
If you're looking for a career change you may not be required to have studied your first degree in a related subject.
Arts, Design and Photography
Creative Writing and English Literature
Film, TV and Media
- MA Digital Video Production and Marketing
- MSc Internet Protocol and Artificial Intelligence in Media and Distribution
- MA/PGDip Media Production: Post Production for TV
- MA/PGDip Media Production: TV Documentary Production
- MA/PGDip Media Production: TV Drama Production
- MA Production Management for TV, Film and Digital Media
- MA Screen Media Industries
- MA Wildlife Documentary Production
History, Politics, Intelligence and Security
We attract students from all walks of life and this helps to create a vibrant and dynamic postgraduate research environment.
Research degrees offer you the flexibility to carry out your own research project under direct supervision of an academic member of staff. You can study towards a Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Professional Doctorate (DProf) or MSc by Research.
Our current students undertake research across a variety of topic areas including Art and Design, English and Creative Writing, Linguistics, Media, Music, Performance, Politics and Contemporary History.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
We're always here to help support you and answer any queries you may have. Get in touch with our friendly team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)161 295 4545.