#Now What? Competition Terms and Conditions
Want to feel like a Salford Business School student before even stepping foot on campus?
Win a £20 Amazon voucher and a Salford Business School hoodie by entering our social media competition. Simply hop over to one of our socials, comment on the competition post the course you are hoping to study with us, make sure you're following the account and keep an eye out for the winners to be announced.
3 chances to win!
A winner will be announced on 21 February, 4 March and 10 March. Each winner will receive a £20 Amazon voucher and a Salford Business School hoody.
The competition is open for entries from 9 February 2022 - 9 March 2022 17:00 GMT. Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is promoted and administered by the University of Salford's Marketing, Recruitment and External Relations (MRER) Directorate, University of Salford, 43 The Crescent, Salford, M5 4WT.
- Three chances to win. A winner will be announced on 21 February, 4 March and 10 March. Each winner will receive a £20 Amazon voucher and a Salford Business School hoody.
- The competition will run until 9 March 2022 17:00 BST. Entries made after this time will not be counted.
- To participate in this competition, you must comment on the #NowWhat? competition post with the course you have applied for and be following the social media profile you are entering throughout the time of competition.
- Only one entry per account will be considered.
- The competition is open to all applicants to Salford Business School. Status will be required before a prize is awarded.
- Winners will be contacted by Salford Business School via the social media platform they entered through. Winners must respond within one week of being contacted. After this time the University of Salford reserves the right to choose an alternate.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in this competition.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- By participating in this competition you are also consenting to the use of your submission in marketing materials.