Salford Business School: guaranteed offer 2021
This has been a year like no other for those currently in sixth form or college. Applying for University can be a really stressful time for some, with the first concern being receiving an offer. At Salford Business School, we believe in your potential and want to help take away some of the anxieties that you face.
Applying for University can be stressful, with the first concern being receiving an offer. At Salford Business School, we believe in your potential and want to help take away some of the anxieties that you face during this difficult year.
Anybody applying to an undergraduate programme within Salford Business School for 2021 entry will be given an offer of a place. Your offer will set out what you need to achieve in order to join your chosen course in September.
We know that you and your teachers are working hard to catch up with any work missed over the past few months and we are keen to support in this. In addition, we want to help you to make an easy transition from college to University. During April, we will be providing study sessions to ensure that you are well prepared for your assessments and future University studies.
The guaranteed offer is open to all students that apply to subjects within Salford Business School and applications can be made via UCAS.
Find out more about making your application
Learn more about the courses available at Salford Business School:
- Explore Business courses at Salford
- Explore Law courses at Salford
- Explore Economics, Finance and Accounting courses at Salford
From start to success
Salford Business School will be offering the following dedicated study sessions to help you move from Start to Success in your University studies:
- Tutor-led workshops to help you get a head start for University study
- Taster sessions to help you understand the University experience
- Q&As with graduates of Salford Business School to understand the types of careers that our students go onto
- Q&As with current students about the University experience (finance, accommodation, Student Life)
- A business competition to challenge your skills
This support programme is designed to help you succeed, right from the start, as a University student. It will run during the summer to coincide with school holidays; we'll post the dates during May so bookmark this page to come back.