We have developed a common set of standards and targets to continually measure our environmental impact. Wherever we can, we ensure our teams and suppliers recycle as much waste as possible. Below are a few examples of how we are doing this...
- We have replaced our individual butter packs with self serve blocks of butter to reduce packaging and waste.
- We have replaced our sachets of tomato ketchup and brown sauce with self serve sauce bottles to reduce packaging and waste.
- We offer customers 20p saving from their hot drink when they bring their own mug for life.
- We are currently looking into replacing our current disposable takeaway boxes and cutlery with new, environmentally friendly alternatives.
- We have a sustainable WINNOW waste system which allows for maximum recycling.
- Every catering outlet has recycling bins available for customers to dispose of their waste responsibly.