Members of the Centre have experience of working on projects such as:
- Assessing the social impact of new models of affordable housing
- Investigating how SMEs can integrate responsibility into their everyday business practice
- Community engagement to create sustainable solutions to the wider community-driven programme of violent crime reduction and social cohesion initiatives
- Improving accommodation provision for Gypsies and Travellers across England
- Assessing the impact of corporate social responsibility on the impact of communities in transition economies
- Developing a European Code of Conduct for Microcredit Providers
- Leadership and management education for social enterprises.