1. Jones, P.A. Herrington, L.C. and Graham-Smith, P. (2016). Biomechanical determinants of knee joint loads during pivoting in female soccer players. Clinical Biomechanics. 31: 107-122. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2015.09.012
2. Jones, P.A. Herrington, L.C. and Graham-Smith, P. (2015). Technique determinants of knee joint loads during cutting in female soccer players. Human Movement Science. 42; 203-211.
3. Jones, P.A. Herrington, L.C. Munro, A.G. and Graham-Smith, P. (2014). Is there a relationship between landing and changing direction in terms of ‘dynamic valgus’? American Journal of Sports Medicine. 42 (9) 2095-2102.
4. Comfort, P. Jones, P.A. Smith, L.C. and Herrington, L. (2015). Joint Kinetics and Kinematics During Common Lower Limb Rehabilitation Exercises. Journal of Athletic Training. 50(10): 1011-1018.
5. Herrington, L. Munro, A. Comfort, P. (2015) A preliminary study into the effect of jumping–landing training and strength training on frontal plane projection angle. Manual Therapy 20 (5): 680-685.
6. Lloyd, R. Faigenbaum, A. Stone, M., Oliver, J. Jeffreys, I. Moody, J. Brewer, C. Pierce, K. McCambridge, T. Howard, R. Herrington, L. Hainline, B. Micheli, L. Jaques, R. Kraemer, W. McBride, M. Best, T. Chu, D. Alvar, B. Myer, G. (2013) Position statement on youth resistance training: the 2014 international consensus. British Journal of Sports Medicine
7. Evans, A.L. Slater, M.J. Turner, M.J. & Barker, J.B. (2013). Using Personal-Disclosure Mutual-Sharing to enhance group functioning in a professional soccer academy. The Sport Psychologist, 27(3), 233-243.
8. McMahon, J.J. Jones, P.A. & Comfort, P. (2016) A correction equation for jump height measured using the just jump system. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. Published Ahead-of-Print.
9. Pearson, S.J. & McMahon, J. (2012). Lower limb mechanical properties: determining factors and implications for performance. Sports Medicine. 42:(11), pp. 929-940.
10. Styles, W.J. Matthews, M.J. & Comfort, P. (2015). Effects of strength training on squat and sprint performance in soccer players. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. E-pub ahead of print.
11. Suchomel, T.J. Comfort, P. & Stone, M.H. (2015). Weightlifting pulling derivative: Rationale for implementation and application. Sports Medicine. 45 (6): 823-839.
12. Comfort, P. Jones, P.A. McMahon, J.J. & Newton, R.U. (2015). Effect of knee and trunk angle on kinetic variables during the isometric mid-thigh pull: test-retest reliability. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 10 (1): 58-63.
13. Comfort, P., Haigh, A. & Matthews, M.J. (2012). Are changes in maximal squat strength during pre-season training reflected in changes in sprint performance in rugby league players? Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 26 (3): 772-776.
14. Sindall, P. Lenton, J.P. Tolfrey, K. Cooper, R.A. Oyster, M. and Goosey-Tolfrey, V.L. (2013). Wheelchair Tennis Match-Play Demands: Effect of Player Rank and Result. Int J Sports Physiol Perform, 8(1), 28-3
15. Sindall, P. Lenton, J.P. Whytock, K. Tolfrey, K. Oyster, M.L. Cooper, R.A. and Goosey-Tolfrey, V.L. (2013). Criterion Validity and Accuracy of Global Positioning Satellite and Data Logging Devices for Wheelchair Tennis Court Movement. J Spinal Cord Med, 36(4), 383-93.