This new interdisciplinary centre aims to work with and across research groups within the school to fulfil its aims. Planned activities for the centre include:
- Workshops or presentations from internal and external colleagues on PaR methodology
- Workshops or presentations on the presentation of PaR for REF and funding bid purposes
- Setting up and facilitating a collegiate network for reviewing PaR outputs
- Supporting and nurturing early-career and PG researchers in the development of PaR projects
- Advocating for the validity of these forms of research by seeking out models of good and successfully evaluated practice from other national and international institutions
Please see the Events page for upcoming events and workshops organised by the PaR Centre of Excellence.