Skip to main content

Serious Concerns

Should an external examiner have serious concerns about the academic standards or quality of provision, these concerns may be raised directly with the Vice-Chancellor of the University via the Quality and Enhancement Manager, Quality and Enhancement Office -

In addition, concerns raised by an external examiner regarding serious systemic or procedural problems may be raised with the Quality Assurance Agency.   Further information can be found at: