School of Health and Society
Lecturer in Adult Nursing
Sharon Vesty is a Registered Adult Nurse and a Psychotherapist (UKCP Registered). Sharon has extensive experience of Nursing and health care practice and management also experience of working in the NHS and Private practice as a Psychotherapist/Counsellor. Sharon has been a Lecturer in Higher Education at Nottingham Trent University for 7 years and the University of Bolton for the past 2 years both working as a Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in Nursing and Counselling.
- Adult Nursing
- Women's Issues Linked to Health and Wellbeing
Women's issues linked to Health & Wellbeing.
- Registered General Nurse
- BSc (Hons) Specialist Nurse (District Nursing)
- MA Humanistic Person Centered Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapist (UKCP Reg)
- MA Management and Leadership in Healthcare
- Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education
- HEA Fellowship