School of Health and Society
I have 20 years clinical nursing experience in the field of Neurosurgery and worked in the school for the past 18 years holding position of module , Programme Lead, Academci Misconduct Lead Examinations and Assessment Lead and currently working as the Academic Quality Lead for the School of Health and Society( Nursing).
Neurosurgery and critical care, medical law and ethics.ndergraduate and post qualification nurse education.
Dawn's research interests have been around medicines management having published two chapters in 2011 and she was asked to update this publication but the project is incomplete. Dawn has also just completed the updating of another chapter due for publication 2017.
- 1982: Registerd Mental Health Nurse (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- 1999: BA (Hons) Health Studies (Bolton Institute)
- 2001: Postgraduate Teaching Certificate in Education (Higher Education)
- 2004: Fellow of the Higher Academy
- 2006: MA Healthcare Ethics and Law (University of Manchester)
- NMC registeed
- Royal College of Nursing
- British Association of Neuroscience Nursing
- Royal Bolton Hospital FT Workforce Development Group
- UoS PARP member
- UoS Academic regulations subcommittee member
- Neuroscience Nursing