TEDx: Full line-up and programme revealed
From plastic surgery to e-sports, join TEDx University of Salford next month to delve into what a ‘new world normal’ really means.
The full speaker line-up has been now been revealed. Human rights lawyer Ximena Vengoechea and Your Super co-founder Michael Kuech will also be taking to the virtual stage on Saturday 6 March.
See below for the full programme details and get your free ticket here.
TEDx University of Salford Programme
10.00am till 12.35pm
- Why Esports are the New Normal | Professor Andy Miah
- Inclusive Education and Gender Representation | Timipre Wolo (Esq)
- One of the biggest threats to humanity is what’s on our plates | Michael Kuech
- Fair access: the enabler to prosperity | Mo Isap
- Rethinking Human Rights in times of COVID-19 - Lessons from the Pandemic | Ximena Vengoechea
- Public Health in times of War and Conflict | Professor Kaveh Khoshnood
13.30pm till 16.00pm
- Hope, Happiness and Plastic Surgery | Gary Ross
- Get Up, Stand Up: the new norm for home workers | Dr Alexandra Clarke-Cornwell
- Ticking all the Boxes | Dr (h.c.) Dave Cooke
- How to harness the power of Self-Reflection | Krishna Gohil
For all press office enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.