The Library has moved to a new reading list system making it easier for you to manage your lists. Academics can easily bring together resources to help their students succeed. Key features include:
- The Library uploading your list for you.
- Sections which allow lists to be structured by week or theme.
- Tools to create links to a wide variety of resources – print, electronic or audio-visual.
- An intuitive way to request digitised chapters and articles.
- Accurate usage data to check student engagement.
- The ability to invite students to contribute to reading list development.
At Salford we aim to make our students unstoppable - our new reading list system enables just that.
Need further help?
Please email email@example.com with any questions you have about the new system.