Borrow books and resources
What to expect: In line with our COVID-19 safety measures, for now you won’t be able browse the books on our shelves, but instead make use of our handy new click & collect service.
How Click & Collect works
- Use Library Search to browse 1000’s of titles. Once you have found the item you need, check what building it is currently in and reserve it to that location. There is a maximum of ten items per visit.
- Our helpful staff will pick the title from our shelves and send you an email to alert you that it is ready to collect. Please note that items may not be available to collect on the same day, so be sure to plan in advance!
- You will be directed to our new easy-to-use booking system, and be able to choose from a variety of 10-minute time slots to collect your item. Make sure you use your student email address, not a personal email address, so we can ensure the item is reserved for the right person.
- We will have a waiting area in place if you arrive early, but please try not to arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- You should collect your chosen item from the library desk and bring your ID card along with you.
- Unable to collect the book yourself? You can select a nominated person to collect the item by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your name, the name of the person collecting the item and the selected date and time of collection.
How many items can I borrow?
|Undergraduates||Final year undergraduates / Postgraduates / Uni staff|
|25 items||35 items|