Book a study room
What to expect: COVID-secure study rooms are available in the Clifford Whitworth Library. Booking is essential.
- You can only make one booking per day.
- You can book your study room on the form below, where you will be able to reserve a spot for 1, 2, 3, or 4 hours at a time (and not to worry, your desktop will have a timer to help with time management). Please note: Failure to arrive within 30 minutes of your booking start time will mean that your booking slot will be made available for somebody else. If you are delayed please let us know so that we can save your booking for you
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by a host and asked to provide your Student ID. You will also be asked for your details for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes. The friendly host will show you to your freshly sanitised study room.
- Please wear your face mask at all times when in the Library (unless medically exempt).
- Due to social distancing guidance, group working will not be permitted, and all spaces have a capacity of 1 person. – You can use the library floor plans (listed below) to help you choose a seat next to a friend or colleague (at a 2-metre distance).